Sixteen days left

 


I FELL AGAIN! IN THE STREET! AND OTHER PEOPLE SAW. It was really embarrasing!!!!!! 

This week really was incredible! We had the opportunity to go to the sealing of a family that my companion taught in one of her old areas. It was really beautiful to see a family of 4 united for eternity! Even though I didn't know them, I felt a real happiness to see them there in the temple together! I felt the Spirit really strongly! I love missionary work- it brings families together for eternity!!!! 

Hermanita Lizbeth got baptized this week! Her family is passing through a lot of problems right now, but it has been really cool to see the gospel help them in their difficulties. Hermana Lizbeth was really excited to recieve the Holy Ghost. She needs this comfort in her life right now! 


My convert Jareth passed the sacrament this week! I felt so happy to see him there in his white shirt and tie all nervous to pass the sacrament for the first time. It was so cute! I love him and his family so much! Yesterday his mom Elsy and his brother Kermith told us that they want to get baptized this month! Little by little the whole family is getting baptized! It has been a privilege to work with these people in Aeropuerto! And I am so glad that I have these next 17 days to work with them! I also have a new companion! Her name is Hermana Tepoz and she's from Puebla. I don't really know her that well but I'm excited to work with her for a little.

 
I love the mission so much! I am so happy! I know that this church is true! It's the same church that Christ established when He was on the Earth! I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Redeemer, and that if we let Him, He can change us! I love the story of Alma-  a prophet in the Book of Mormon! His is a real conversion! 



Mosiah 27 24-26
24 For, said he, I have repented of my sins, and have been redeemed of the Lord; behold I am born of the Spirit.
25 And the Lord said unto me: Marvel not that all mankind, yea, men and women, all nations, kindreds, tongues and people, must be born again; yea, born of God, changed from their carnal and fallen state, to a state of righteousness, being redeemed of God, becoming his sonsand daughters;
26 And thus they become new creatures; and unless they do this, they can in nowise inherit the kingdom of God.
I love this scripture because it is possible to be born again! We can repent EVERY SINGLE DAY. And become new creatures like the scripture says :) 
I've got just 16 days left! And I'm gonna give it my all!!!!! 
I LOVE YOU ALL!  Be happy because I love you and Christ loves you too!
Hermana Keeler

























No comments